Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's been too long...

Wish granted, Uncle Jakey! I've updated this blog!! It's been over 2 years since I've updated this thing. The layout is WAY different than I remember it, but they seem to have made it pretty user friendly. So much has changed in 2 years! The kids are growing up, and we've added two kids! CRAZY! Instead of trying to cram 2 years of stuff in here, I'll just post a bunch of pictures instead and make a new year's resolution to keep up with this thing! I labeled most of them... but some of them are self explanatory so I didn't bother.

First family pic with the twins
 Ferren
 
Rowen and Ferren
 
 Rowen
 Rowen and Ferren

 Telling the world we were expecting!
 Molli and Grandma doing dishes
 D and Molli holding the twins for the first time
 Rowen's first Chuck Norris moment

 Family Pic - Thanksgiving 2012
 Christmastime 2011
 Uncle Jakey and Declan
 Uncle Jakey and Molli







 Molli's second birthday
 Declan and "Fluffy"
 Mommy and Molli


 Declan and Great Grandpa Branch
 Molli and Great Grandma Branch

 Declan and Mommy apparently watching something exciting
 Molli and Declan - Winter 2012
 


 Molli has incredible fashion sense
 Snow angels in the Yoop


Molli and Puh Puh





No comments: