For Thanksgiving, the three of us went up to Marquette where we met up with Grandpa Brady and Uncle Jake. Unfortunatly, Devin had to go home on Sunday to go back to work. I stayed with Declan through the whole next week. Grandpa and Jake dropped me off back home then continued on thier way home. We all had a great time, and it's nice to be able to spend so much time with family, especially when we don't get to see them that often. Here are some pictures from our trip!!

Grandpa and Declan looking mighty tired!

Devin after finding out he got Redwings tickets for Christmas! I made him pose for a picture!

Grandpa thought he would pose too!

Grandpa getting his new camera!

Devin getting his Redwings tickets. This was the real surprise!

Out sledding for the first time!

Posing with Grandpa in his new sled!

Declan LOVED his new sled!

Declan in his new hat from Uncle Jake

This hat was also from Uncle Jake! It makes him look like a little yooper!

Auntie Jessie stopped by to see Declan. This was their first time meeting, but I have been friends with her for years! I was excited that she finally got to meet him!

Jess and Declan playing

Devin and I get Jake a wolf to add to his collection every year.

Uncle Jake and Declan apparently having a great time!

Uncle Jake with Declan posing in his new hat!

I don't even know how this came about! I don't ask....

Declan was happy to see Uncle Jake and Grandpa Brady!

Here we are all bundled up on one of our excursions into town!

Another one of those pictures where I just don't bother asking....
Jessie, Jake, Declan and I
It really was a great time, I wish it didn't have to end!! But now we're back and tomorrow starts our normal routines!
No comments:
Post a Comment