Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ode to Declan's First Year...

It's hard to believe that he's a year old! Here is a look back!


I had to take it more than once to be sure!

20 week Ultrasound 7/29/07

I saw his little face for the first time!


Declan Connor Keenan 1:44 pm Dec 14th 2007 7lbs 10oz.


This was taken while we were still in the hospital.


A couple of days old...


Tubby time, He was almost 4 weeks here...



In his bouncy... About 6 weeks old...

So tired..

I love how big his eyes are!


One of the many photo shoots while I was on maternity leave...


This was the last picture before he really started getting mad at me!


About 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure I took this a couple of days before I had to go back to work.

He liked being propped up in the Boppy, he could see what was going on that way!

Wrapped up after tubby time!





6ish months.


8 months


Finally got some teeth...


1 Year old!

No comments: