New Years was very uneventful. I made it until about 9 pm before I crashed. Declan was not really up to par after having his surgery last week. And Molli was in bed at her usual time as well. Devin stayed up with the girls until sometime after midnight.
The girls went to daycare for the first time yesterday, and all went well. It was a little nuts getting everyone out the door on time, but we managed! We considered it a trial run as Devin was home with Declan yesterday. However, he did pack Declan up as well and helped me get Molli and the twins to daycare. I felt like we were moving into the place. We had a grocery bag full of diapers, another one full of wipes, an overflowing diaper bag with extra outfits, blankets and pacifiers, along with another bag with bottles for the girls. It was a little overwhelming, but thankfully we won't need to bring that much stuff all the time!!
Once I hit the road for work, I realized that I didn't bother telling daycare which twin was which. So I made sure to call them and let them know, as that information I'm sure is very useful to them!!!
Other than that, things have been pretty quiet around here *knock on wood it continues*. Declan continues to be on the mend. The surgery definitely quieted him down a lot. He hasn't been up to much, but enjoys all of the time he gets to spend watching TV and playing video games. I think it will be quite an adjustment getting him back to school and cutting back on the TV and games once he starts feeling better! And hopefully he starts feeling better soon... he gets awful cranky when he doesn't feel good!!
Ferren
Molli with "Her Babies"
Mommy and Molli
Miss Rowen
Declan chose not to be pictured in this post ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment