Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gooma's visit and more...

Over Valentine's weekend my mom, whom Declan has designated as "Gooma", came for a visit. I was so thankful that she was here, especially since I was sick the WHOLE frikken time! She was a huge help though and kept the house from falling in disarray. Declan behaved (most of the time.... he's getting his 2 yr molars so was a little bit of a bear at times) while she was here so that made it easier for me to rest. Molli is doing well, she's going longer between feedings thank goodness, but we're still having some trouble at night. I'm convinced I won't see a full nights sleep for a few years :-). My maternity leave is a little more than half over which is crazy! Molli is going to be 5 weeks old on Thursday already. It goes by so fast its unbelievable! Declan is doing really well with her. He still gives her kisses before school and bed time and he pets her head which is really funny! Other than that, we've just got our hands full with trying to keep up with the kids and the house. Next week the kids and I are going to stay with my dad for the week which will be nice. It's been a while since I've been back to Michigan. Yay!

Declan doing his best impression of a bear


still doing his impression of a bear...

I call this Molli's "Oy Vey" pose... I'm sure she was wondering what kind of family she was born into :-)

Declan giving molli a kiss.

I love this picture. He's hugging her. It's not as bad as he looks, I swear he wasn't squeezing her head.


Gooma and Molli




Declan's favorite sport.... Gator Golf! He happens to be cheating in this photo.


Apparently bath foam bottles make awesome binoculars!



Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that Declan had his first trip to the dentist. It was interesting to say the least. We found out he has a slight overbite, and has all the teeth he's supposed to! That was about all they were able to accomplish before he decided he'd had enough. This is the one picture I was able to get of him at the dentist, and its of him making a hasty exit!

Daddy and Molli


Declan in his bear towel after his bath.

Mid yawn.

Molli at 4 weeks


Tubby time!

This was her first and last bath in this bin... she didn't fit very well.

No comments: