We had a great Christmas this year. "Gooba" made a surprise visit to see us for the day. Declan was thrilled to see him! Nana came over early too so we could open presents. Declan, once again, made out like a bandit. I think we went a little overboard, he has SOOOOOO many toys now its kind of ridiculous. But hey, he digs it! It was a little difficult trying to get him to open all of his gifts because he'd get distracted by what he had just opened. Eventually we got through them all :-). A big thanks to Gooba for traveling to see us even when the weather was so crappy, and to Nana for coming over early for presents and breakfast!

Declan's new tool set!

Out of all the toys I think this one was the big hit!

Loves his books!


Helping Nana open her present!

Playing Gator Golf with Daddy

Christmas outfit

I think this one is hilarious! His hat was in the process of falling off, and the look on his face is classic!

Pulling the last present from under the tree!

Another tool kit shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment