Monday, January 26, 2009

Once again, sorry it's been so long!!! There isn't a whole lot to say, just that we've been having a lot of fun hanging out as a family! Enjoy the pictures!


Crazy hair after waking up...


Mommy and Declan playing





Using the soccer ball as a seat.


I call this one the "Punk Rocker" This is after we gave him a bath and he was apparently in the middle of blinking. With his wild hair and expression he looks like a coked out rocker...


playing with my cross stitching hoops

He thought it was cool to put them over his head


Putting on Daddy's glove


Doesn't it look like he's about to eat my face?? My little zombie...


Hooray for bubble wrap!


Bubble wrap monster!!!


I think I was trying to teach him how to blow kisses?

Maybe this is where he got the whole eat the face thing...


Playing with the bubble mower.



More bubble mower


Sorry this is really dark... i hope you can see it!

No comments: