
Molli and I at the airport

Content with Goopa

Fishing. For some reason Declan thought it was more effective to have the fishing pole in the water!

Riding in Skeeter

Declan practicing his modeling skills.

Conner and Declan watching Super Friends

The babes playing in water

All of the great-grandkids

On our second trip, we spent the week with Uncle Jakey and Grandma Branch at Jake's house in the UP. Let me tell you, that was a theraputic trip. I miss that place like you can't even imagine, and it felt so good to be able to get back there. I have to say, it feels more like home than anywhere else. Someday we'll get back up there, but for now, we'll just have to enjoy the time we get to spend up there. We spent a lot of time in Marquette at Lower Harbor and Presque Isle Park. Declan had a chance to swim in Lake Superiorm which was the PERFECT temperature for swimming. Plus, it was HOT, so the lake was that much more enjoyable. He also met a little girl visiting from Florida who was the same age, so they had a great time on the playground together. Molli did really well, and seemed to enjoy being there. She handled the car ride there and back well, and never really complained about being cooped up in her carseat. I was able to have her out for a few minutes at a time out at the lake, but she's so pale I have to be very careful that she doesn't get burned. I got fried, but it was so worth it!! We had a nice time, and I can't wait to get back there.















No comments:
Post a Comment