Today was kind of a bum around day. We took family portraits this morning. I needed some updated pictures for the frames in the house. This was our first real portrait with all four of us. It was no easy task!!! Devin set up the camera on a step stool, and he set the timer. So when he pushed the button, he quick grabbed Declan (Who refused to sit still while we were setting up, but he's 2 so who would really expect him to?!?) and we all got set before the picture. It was really funny. Declan says "Cheese......burger" when taking a picture. It used to just be 'cheese' but some how 'burger' has been put into the mix, and the delay he has in saying it makes it even more funny. After pictures I went and introduced myself to the neighbors that live behind me. We've lived here almost a year and I hadn't met them yet (how sad is that?!?). They seem nice. So we chatted for a few minutes. Then our other neighbor came over to thank us for the cookies we had made for them, and she and I chatted for a few minutes as well. So we're starting to get to know the neighbors a little bit. It's nice, and now that the weather has been gorgeous, it's a lot easier to get out and chat! Anyway, so we played outside with the kids for a little bit, then went to lunch with Nana, and came home and took naps (:-)). THEN Devin and I had to play 'adults' and clean all evening, do laundry, bathe the kids and stuff. So that's how we ended our Sunday. Overall it was a really nice weekend :-)

Molli and I

Devin laughing with Declan... Molli wasn't so happy

Delan running away to look at the picture. He did this every time we took one.


I forgot to take her binky out in this one! This was one of the best ones, and it took 4 more attempts to get another good one!

Trump Tower in Chicago. When I was last there with Megan before Declan was born, they had just started construction on it.

Part of the Chicago skyline.

More buildings

Megan and I in front of the neat little Tulip Garden... I have to imagine that this is what 1/100th of the Tulip Festival is like in Holland!







No comments:
Post a Comment